Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00900aa/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
h c t a p s i d
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Home Help Search Login Register
+  Barefoot Truth
|-+  BFT
| |-+  Other Artists/ Non-Barefoot Related Topics
| | |-+  h c t a p s i d
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: h c t a p s i d  (Read 17102 times)
denis_std
BFT Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 02:34:30 PM »

Due to the unprecedented demand for tickets, DISPATCH: ZIMBABWE on July 14 is officially SOLD OUT.

We will be adding a second show immediately that will take place on Friday, July 13. Tickets are available for Friday, July 13 right this moment via http://www.ticketmaster.com. You can access these tickets with the same presale password, from the MySpace Exclusive Presale.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!

Thank you so much for the support.

See you in July!!

**TEAM DISPATCH**

So keep on buying tickets Cheesy
Luke
BFT Lover

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 04:00:05 PM »

I got tickets for both nights... but I agree that they let all the tickets sell out in presale is soo stupid..... they should have reserved life half for the regular public..... My friends and I were worried about the 8 ticket limit but they used the same password for everyone.... so basically everyone could buy as many tickets as they want.... but anyway i am sooo pumped I am going both nights
Kevin
Administrator
BFT Addicted

Jysta
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2007, 05:46:08 PM »

i dont see why they wouldnt let it sell out in presale...

i feel like a lot of people are forgetting that this is a benefit event

Luke
BFT Lover

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 08:42:46 PM »

as i look at it closer i do not think they did... this afternoon i was playing around with it and i could still get single tickets to the 14th show
<>
Administrator
BFT Newbie

Smyth1127
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2007, 10:13:59 PM »

im pumped i got floor tickets for both nights...
Kevin
Administrator
BFT Addicted

Jysta
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 02:17:00 PM »

Quote from: "<>"
im pumped i got floor tickets for both nights...

...explain that to me

because im having trouble comprehending

Luke
BFT Lover

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 03:40:40 PM »

nice, you really lucky.... i am just glad I can be there both nights haha
Alex
BFT Newbie

Splunkification
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 04:11:27 PM »

How did u get floor seats?  I got my tickets right at noon yesterday and i'm still sitting up and kinda to the side of the stage.   :cry:

But honestly I dont care cause I just wanna be there.  I'm going with 12 other people from GLP. It's gonna be sick
Cody
BFT Newbie

hdCody22
View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2007, 12:44:45 AM »

The whole ticket ordering process was insane. I as well was right there trying to get tickets at noon. I have absolutely nothing. You see with ticketmaster, they hold your tickets for you for two minutes. Whether or not you are buying them. So what happens is this. Everyone trys for a first time, decides thats not the tickets they want. they go back, and redo the the search. so now those tickets are still not avaliable for purchase until two minutes later. with the amount people trying to get tickets, the system gets so full that none of the tickets are avaliable for sale. You have to hit the button at the same time a set of tickets of your choice together gets released again. the chances are so slim. That's why it kept telling me at 12:10 that theres no tickets that match the request. It sucks. Oh well. I'm just getting my tickets off ebay now, for 90 each haha. Not real proud of the guys selling them on there however, making a profit of a benefit event. But whatev, I really want tickets haha.

P.S. who can sell out madison square garden in about 40 minutes, and sell out there second night in just under 3 hours!

katey
BFT Lover

sut840
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2007, 01:08:38 AM »

yea the whole thing was out of control, and people are still saying that decent tickets will be released for general public but then the site confirms it is sold out? crraazzzyyyyy but once again dispatch has shocked the world so props  Cheesy

and i agree with you cody on the ebay thing, that's kinda harsh. everyone knows if dispatch had sold tix for $90 that everyone would have bought them anyway, but they didn't cuz they realize not only the travel costs many of their fans will be making simply to get to MSG but the fact that a large portion of their fanbase are highschool/college/paying-off-student-loan  -people.

i got tickets for the 14th and what kinda sucks in my mind is that they "added" a new show earlier than their first planned show. kinda wish it was the other way around so the earliest show sold first, ya know? but hey, im not complaining... and both shows, if not more later on, are for a great cause!

these guys and what they stand up for is amazing and i hope all those who go to the concert acknowledge the part they are doing to help too  : )  yea dispatch!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(spread it) :wink:

me
Alex
BFT Newbie

Splunkification
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 02:42:18 PM »

Third show now.....WOW Shocked  july 15th too

"Also, in an attempt to fight some of the folks who thought it would be charitable to use EBAY to turn a profit on a charity show, there will be a 6 ticket limit per customer, and 4 ticket limit per customer for floor seats. Multiple transactions will not be permitted"

theres the ebay thing too
denis_std
BFT Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 03:32:46 PM »

That's awesome. Cheesy Here is the newsletter:

Friends:

It has been a wild 48 hours.  What we initially intended to be a one-night charity event at Madison Square Garden turned into two SOLD OUT nights (July 13 and 14), all via our presale.  We cannot thank you enough for your generous support of the cause at hand.

In an effort to get more tickets into the hands of fans, and raise further awareness and funds for those in need, we will be adding a third night of
DISPATCH: ZIMBABWE, to take place on Sunday, July 15.

There will be no presale for this show.  All tickets will be made available to the public at 9:00 AM EST on Saturday, January 20. Tickets can be purchased at that time via Ticketmaster.com, or by calling 212.307.7171.
Also, in an attempt to fight some of the folks who thought it would be charitable to use EBAY to turn a profit on a charity show, there will be a
6 ticket limit per customer, and 4 ticket limit per customer for floor seats.  Multiple transactions will not be permitted.

We are also working with our production team to explore opening more seats on Friday July 13, and Saturday July 14.  More information on this as soon as it becomes available.

For now, all we can say is, Thank you.

**TEAM DISPATCH**
Luke
BFT Lover

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 10:37:08 PM »

I personally feel they are kinda going over board.... i mean it is a charity show so it is all good..... but I feel like they are kinda getting lost in it all...... I mean it does not really matter for all those people that got tickets the first night... they just keep adding shows..... i dont know I have mixed feelings about it.... but at the same time i also want to get tickets to the third show so i do not know
katey
BFT Lover

sut840
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2007, 12:32:19 AM »

cha i would like to go all 3 nights... can you imagine? that stuff would never get old haha
denis_std
BFT Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2007, 03:47:41 AM »

In my opinion they haven't expected the show to be sold out in 1 week.  I think it's fine to add up more shows. One show in Europe would be very very cool Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length