Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00900aa/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00900aa/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Rep Program Information
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Home Help Search Login Register
+  Barefoot Truth
|-+  BFT
| |-+  Barefoot Truth
| | |-+  Rep Program Information
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rep Program Information  (Read 4885 times)
Jenna and Kate
BFT Newbie

View Profile Email
« on: November 22, 2008, 09:30:04 PM »

Hey Everyone!

We're taking over the rep program and wanted to introduce ourselves and get everyone excited!  We're both from Stonington, CT and found Barefoot sometime back in 2005.

I'm Kaitlyn and I'm a junior at Syracuse University.  At Syracuse I'm studying Television, Radio and Film and the Bandier Program for Music and Entertainment Industries.  I've interned at Universal Music Group-Nashville and will be studying abroad in London this Spring while interning at Sony ATV Music Publishing-London.  I love country music and Nashville and will definitely be back there this summer!

Jenna is a junior at Boston College (we're identical twins) in the Lynch School of Education. She is majoring in Elementary Ed and Human Development.  At BC she is involved with Nights on the Heights which plans late night programming on campus, the Student Admissions Program, the Red Sox Green Team and tutoring elementary students. She loves attending Red Sox games and cheering on the BC Eagles!

BFT is going to launch a new website soon with a Rep section.  You'll be able to log in and get info, posters and other cool stuff just for reps!  We want to start a database with info about where all the reps live and what they're willing to do to spread the truth! 

Let us know if you have any ideas on what we, as reps, can do, or if you have any questions!

Kaitlyn's email: kmmoor04@syr.edu
Jenna's email: mooreav@bc.edu
gmail account: jenna.kaitlyn@gmail.com

Kevin
Administrator
BFT Addicted

Jysta
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 05:57:05 PM »

hiya,

welcome aboard, nice to know were going to be a little more structured

although i sorta liked the rag tag guerrilla repping style weve been working for the past 3 years

AGertOne
Administrator
BFT Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 06:13:47 PM »

Rag tag repping will still be present, but now we will have a resource for it.  I'm pumped about some of the ideas that are being thrown around for the rep website.
mace
BFT Addicted

THEstateINSPECTOR | ShoelessChris

Led+73+Zeppelin
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 12:21:41 AM »

welcome!!

woohoo i love new sites!! the barefoot sticker is the best sticker ever. i get so many comments about it. the main focus of the rep program should be put those stickers everywhere. im going to put one on the "welcome to maine" sign on route 2 so if any of you are there check it out hha.

Bare feet, not arms.
Lindsey
BFT Newbie

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 05:16:24 PM »

Well it wasn't easy, but I stickered the ladies room at T5.  I couldn't put in my usual squat high inside the door position though, the walls are made of this bumpy plastic that nothing will stick to.  Those bastards.  So I had to put in on the tp dispenser.  Don't know how long it will survive there though.

Concert Junkie
Kevin
Administrator
BFT Addicted

Jysta
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 06:04:58 PM »

hahah good work lindsey

mace
BFT Addicted

Led+73+Zeppelin
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 07:53:00 AM »

friday is the say that the maine/hew hampsire boarder "welcome to maine" sign on rt 2 will be tagged by a bft sticker if any of you have the honor of driving through that beautiful area look for my sticker!

Bare feet, not arms.
mace
BFT Addicted

Led+73+Zeppelin
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 01:12:15 PM »

back side of chair#11 on the top next to the number on lift 6 at sunday river (the north peak express quad): tagged with a barefoot sticker

Bare feet, not arms.
FriendOfIshmael
BFT Newbie

bddrums9
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 04:08:56 PM »

whats the best/easiest way to stock up on stickers? just grab a handful from the merch table at the next show?
Jenna and Kate
BFT Newbie

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 10:07:03 PM »

Yeah, just ask for some at a show and they'll give you a bunch.  Once the rep thing gets going, you'll be able to just let us know and we can send you some.  Grin
mace
BFT Addicted

Led+73+Zeppelin
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 08:01:39 AM »

i think at one point i had over 1000 stickers. i have an obsessions with them. they are the coolest stickers i have ever seen.

Bare feet, not arms.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length