Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00900aa/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
BFT Rumor Mill
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Home Help Search Login Register
+  Barefoot Truth
|-+  BFT
| |-+  Barefoot Truth
| | |-+  BFT Rumor Mill
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: BFT Rumor Mill  (Read 30914 times)
AGertOne
Administrator
BFT Addicted

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2008, 10:49:55 PM »

So I thought it might be cool with BFT growing in fan base and such to have a thread to post any news, info, comments that you've heard from the band or about the band lately that may be deemed "rumors".  I don't have a contribution to start it off yet unfortunately, but does anyone have some good gossip?  Read the guidelines below then post away!

GUIDELINES:

1. Do NOT post anything that the BFT band members have told you explicitly not to talk about!
2. Try not to fabricate fake rumors, no matter how fun it may be.
3. If you have a rumor and are not sure whether you are at liberty to disclose it, all you have to do is PM me (AGertOne) with whatever that rumor is, I'll relay it to BFT management, and let you know ASAP whether you can post it on the thread.

Hopefully this becomes a nice staple thread on the message board.  It really creates good buzz for the band's future escapades and events and will hopefully help attract new regular message board users.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 07:08:39 PM by AGertOne » Logged
iwalksoftly
BFT Newbie

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 10:09:15 PM »

I heard a rumor that BFT got signed up to play "All Good Reasons" at Obama's inauguration.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

(Nah, just kidding, I wish. But wouldn't that be a sweet rumor?)

--- oh, what we are, is just the children of the earth---
Kevin
Administrator
BFT Addicted

Jysta
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 11:48:22 PM »

i dont know how much stuff im at liberty to discuss

mace
BFT Addicted

THEstateINSPECTOR | ShoelessChris

Led+73+Zeppelin
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 07:45:13 AM »

i dont know how much stuff im at liberty to discuss

Bare feet, not arms.
AGertOne
Administrator
BFT Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 05:27:45 PM »

I'll find out tonight from Spencer if I can be the mediator of that and just have people PM me if they're not sure and then I'd relay it them for approval haha.  Just don't discuss anything of course that you were told not to.
Jenna and Kate
BFT Newbie

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 08:02:06 PM »

Show on Dec. 27th at Showcase Live, which is part of the new Patriots Place in Foxboro.  This place is really cool...I haven't been to Showcase Live yet, but Patriots Place in general is pretty awesome.
AGertOne
Administrator
BFT Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 03:36:17 PM »

To add some really cool gossip, just heard from BFT management that the guys are in the studio again this week recording more songs for the new album... All 4 happen to be BRAND NEW songs (like fresh, not recorded before, and I don't think played before either).

ALSO!  I was told that if you want to post a rumor here and are not sure whether you are at liberty to discuss that rumor, then all you have to do is send me a private message, I'll relay it to BFT management, and have an answer for you ASAP.  I'm on here daily so it should be a quick process and this kind of thread is really what I love seeing to get the buzz going for future BFT endeavors and events.
FriendOfIshmael
BFT Newbie

bddrums9
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »

Is the Showcase Live even a rumor? Considering it's been posted on their site and on facebook, I think it's safe to say that it's legit.
Jenna and Kate
BFT Newbie

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 07:11:31 AM »

yeah, its legit   Smiley
AGertOne
Administrator
BFT Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 06:20:54 PM »

AMAZING semi-rumor here... (semi because it's not really a rumor, but more so just an incomplete announcement)

There is going to be what BFT management has told me is a "huge announcement" made soon (before the holidays) about a about a special guest that BFT is recording with and rehearsing with for a sick Spring tour!
walk pretty soft
BFT Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 06:44:02 PM »

hmmm
Emilie
BFT Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 07:39:17 PM »

is it the artist they talked about on their website? i listened to that girl's stuff and it's pretty good.

um so i'd like to start the rumor (in hopes that it will come true) that wayno is being made a permanent fixture in the band, cuz he's awesome, haha Wink
AGertOne
Administrator
BFT Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 08:55:03 PM »

What girl is that?... they made it sound like a pretty big deal, so not sure if that could be it.
Cody L Shubert
BFT Newbie

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2008, 10:05:31 PM »

Maybe the girl who won Paris Hilton's friendship on TV.
freeBFTisgoodforme
BFT Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 12:30:11 AM »

This is my first post.  Good time to join, this is pretty cool news to hear
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length