Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00900aa/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
State Radio
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Home Help Search Login Register
+  Barefoot Truth
|-+  BFT
| |-+  Other Artists/ Non-Barefoot Related Topics
| | |-+  State Radio
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: State Radio  (Read 3987 times)
Cody L Shubert
BFT Newbie

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 21, 2009, 08:03:17 PM »

Anyone went to a show recently? I'm going to a show on saturday and I'm looking for what to expect. What are the setlists looking like? Do they play a lot of new stuff? etc.
Kevin
Administrator
BFT Addicted

Jysta
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »

http://www.ccbsayit.com/index.php?s=setlists&m=2009

Cody L Shubert
BFT Newbie

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 10:11:11 PM »

I'm praying for state of georgia.
mace
BFT Addicted

THEstateINSPECTOR | ShoelessChris

Led+73+Zeppelin
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 11:35:22 PM »

The setlist at a state radio show is a crapshoot. The only song you are guaranteed is Camilo. One of my fav things about sr is how varied their sets are which makes the fact that i have seen then 34 times more understandable. Recently the crowds have gotten more intense (moshing, pushing ect) so i usually go in teh balcony because i am lame and tired of getting thrown around.

Bare feet, not arms.
Kevin
Administrator
BFT Addicted

Jysta
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 02:36:20 AM »

agreed, i gave up on the pit long ago. next to the sound booth is the place to be

mikeythek
BFT Newbie

huskthepack87
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 01:08:17 PM »

Recently the crowds have gotten more intense (moshing, pushing ect) so i usually go in teh balcony because i am lame and tired of getting thrown around.

amen to that.
Lindsey
BFT Newbie

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 03:15:35 PM »

Pussies!  I was front row center at Saturday's show.  Sure I've got bruises, but they we sooo worth it  Grin .  Terminal 5 was worse.  Also went to see Chad solo at the Paradise Sunday http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=25256&id=1247261544&l=d2a0b3a186.  Typically the more obscure the venue, the more new songs/better the setlist.  Which is part of the reason I'm treking from Boston to Bethleham, PA to see them 5/8 (the other reasons it being an outdoor show & seeing some rlters I haven't seen in a while).

Concert Junkie
mikeythek
BFT Newbie

huskthepack87
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 05:11:41 PM »

i'm not saying i don't enjoy the floor anymore, but it's when people keep bumping into me and disturbing my concert watching that i get annoyed.  that's where the perfect escape, the balcony, comes in.  9:30 club show day after christmas... prime example.

and when you say 5/8, i assume that would stand for may 8th (maybe i'm wrong), but don't you mean may 3rd? if so, i'll see you there!

mace
BFT Addicted

THEstateINSPECTOR | ShoelessChris

Led+73+Zeppelin
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2009, 08:31:53 AM »

Pussies!  I was front row center at Saturday's show.  Sure I've got bruises, but they we sooo worth it  Grin .  Terminal 5 was worse.  Also went to see Chad solo at the Paradise Sunday http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=25256&id=1247261544&l=d2a0b3a186.  Typically the more obscure the venue, the more new songs/better the setlist.  Which is part of the reason I'm treking from Boston to Bethleham, PA to see them 5/8 (the other reasons it being an outdoor show & seeing some rlters I haven't seen in a while).

being front and center you also had the pleasure being near that chick that pissed everywhere  Roll Eyes  i got a nice aerial view of that

Bare feet, not arms.
Lindsey
BFT Newbie

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2009, 10:38:25 AM »

and when you say 5/8, i assume that would stand for may 8th (maybe i'm wrong), but don't you mean may 3rd? if so, i'll see you there!

Yes, yes.  May 3rd.  I was confusing it with May 8th, when I'll be going to see them in Wilton, CT.

And luckily the peeing girl was about fifteen people to my right and few rows back.  Being in the front you're standing on the barrier base a couple inches off the floor, so when it started to spread it didn't come near me.  Thank god.  I made sure to exit in the opposite direction at the end of the night.

Concert Junkie
katey
BFT Lover

sut840
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 04:34:06 AM »

Yes, yes.  May 3rd.  I was confusing it with May 8th, when I'll be going to see them in Wilton, CT.

And luckily the peeing girl was about fifteen people to my right and few rows back.  Being in the front you're standing on the barrier base a couple inches off the floor, so when it started to spread it didn't come near me.  Thank god.  I made sure to exit in the opposite direction at the end of the night.

hahahhaa ew. thats rank
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length