Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00900aa/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
bft purchase is MIA
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Home Help Search Login Register
+  Barefoot Truth
|-+  BFT
| |-+  Other Artists/ Non-Barefoot Related Topics
| | |-+  bft purchase is MIA
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: bft purchase is MIA  (Read 3399 times)
Connor
BFT Newbie

View Profile Email
« on: September 27, 2009, 03:18:04 PM »

Hey all, im a big fan of bft but never really thought of posting over here for some reason. Some of you may recognize me from rlt but anywho im just going to copy and paste what i wrote over there:

So i ordered a bft shirt and sticker about a month ago and after 2 weeks of not recieving it in the mail i emailed rainorshine explaining that i had not recieved it yet. Well, my card was credited already and i have not yet recieved an email back from them. I don't know who else to contact, any suggestions? If anything i would at least like my 20 bucks back.
Cody L Shubert
BFT Newbie

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 04:48:56 PM »

I hate to tell you, but you're probably not going to see those stickers. That happened to me with a shirt once. It's been like 2 years and i still haven't seen it.
Connor
BFT Newbie

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 05:08:37 PM »

Well this blows
Kevin
Administrator
BFT Addicted

Jysta
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 09:47:35 PM »

email garrett

FriendOfIshmael
BFT Newbie

bddrums9
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 10:25:05 AM »

im good friends with the guy who runs rain or shine...i can let him know next time i talk to him
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 10:27:22 AM by FriendOfIshmael » Logged
Emilie
BFT Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 04:15:37 PM »

hey connor i feel your pain/frustration  Tongue when i ordered the ep they did with pete it took weeks before i got it. it went through on my credit card and everything. i finally e-mailed and actually did get a response. they don't seem to be too organized at that company, especially given the cd arrived in a bubble envelope and was hand addressed. e-mailing garrett is probs a good plan.
rainorshinegear
BFT Newbie

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 03:51:49 PM »

Hey all,

jeff @ rain or shine here. I wanted to send out huge apologies to all of you who have had frustration. We are a small, homegrown brand and are not without challenges. We have built this little brand with big vibes from the ground up and for a small brand have created a lot of smiles.   Grin

I do know this......we are committed to spreading good energy....and feel that every interaction counts, no matter how small.

I did have some trouble with our ordering platform and orders ending up in spam mail. We have just resolved the issue and do not forsee any more difficulties.

I personally emailed the fans with missing orders and they are shipping immediately. And we apologize!! I have included some free merch with these orders for your patience.

Please email me at jeff@rainorshinegear.com with any more questions or concerns. If an order is coming to you much later than it should.......know that I am hoping to mend with offering free merch!

Thanks for understanding and enduring with us during our period of growing pains.

Be well and as always....let the good vibes roll.

My best,

Jeff

Connor
BFT Newbie

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 09:33:20 PM »

Thanks Jeff! I'm really glad its coming. Good luck to you as well, I'm sure it can't be easy running that with all that trouble.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length