Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00900aa/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00900aa/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Good Tunage
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Home Help Search Login Register
+  Barefoot Truth
|-+  BFT
| |-+  Barefoot Truth
| | |-+  Good Tunage
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Good Tunage  (Read 4319 times)
hipcanuck
BFT Newbie

hipcanuck@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: November 21, 2006, 01:10:13 PM »

Hey, just got referred to these guys by a friend who found them on MySpace.  The MySpace page also mentioned some of their influences, which is where I found the John Butler Trio. Great band. Hopefully BT comes to Canada soon, and maybe they'll bring Pete Francis with them too. There all plenty of bars to play in Toronto!
Alex
BFT Newbie

Splunkification
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 01:27:11 PM »

Tell your friends about them, spread the word!!!
Alex
BFT Newbie

Splunkification
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 10:37:59 AM »

Quote from: "Alex"
Tell your friends about them, spread the cherry flavored rectal thermometerish word!!!

why is that in my message?
Luke
BFT Lover

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 03:51:59 PM »

there is something wrong with the posts right now, stuff like that is in almost everyone's posts. I am a moderator and went into edit the posts that had stuff like that in them, but when I go to fix it is just says stuff like "Hey Guys" or "whats up". I think it is some kind of virus or hacking that takes simple phrases and makes them appear as something else. I sent a messge to the admin of the board to see what he could do. Hopefully we will have the problem fixed soon.

Luke
Luke
BFT Lover

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 03:52:46 PM »

notice it did it to mine.... where it says most of that stuff it should be (p o s t)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length